Credentialing made easy
Don’t spend your valuable time on lengthy phone calls and complicated applications. We’ll ensure your practice is compliant and credentialed so you can focus on what you do best.
A full range of practice management services to make it easier to run your business.
When working with Health Assets Management you will be assigned a dedicated credentialing specialist who will work directly with you on all your credentialing needs. This gives you the ease of having one point of contact.
Account Set-Up includes:
- Collection of required documents
- A review of your CAQH, NPPES profile, State license, PECOS (Medicare, if applicable) and participating in network contracts to confirm all information is correct and up to date
Our Credentialing Team can help you with
- Complete new applications and re-credentialing applications
- Create your CAQH profile and maintain it
- File and document maintenance
- Complete demographic updates with your contracted payers
- EFT Enrollments for direct deposit payments
- Medicare and Medicaid Revalidations
- TIN Conversion, Changing to new TIN#
- Removal from contracted payers panels
- Obtain NPI
Contact us to learn more about our Credentialing services
Infinity Announces New Name, Now SimiTree Behavioral Health
March 23, 2023
Practical Info on the Good Faith Estimate Mandate
February 4, 2022